Banzai Cloud Pipeline provides a platform which allows enterprises to develop, deploy and scale container-based applications. It leverages best-of-breed cloud components, such as Kubernetes, to create a highly productive, yet flexible environment for developers and operations teams alike.
You can try Pipeline for free in our public beta program. In case you face a problem, please submit an issue on the web interface, or use our other support channels to get help. If you have a feature request, or can reproduce a bug in pipeline, you can also submit an issue or a pull request.
Our documentation for the users of the platform covers the following topics:
- Authentication: how authentication works across the platform and its configuration.
- CI/CD: how to configure a CI/CD flow for your Git repositories.
- Cloud Provider Credentials: how to obtain the credentials of your cloud providers to use it in Pipeline.
- Spotguides: how to use and develop Spotguides, a collection of deployable applications and services.
- Clusters with spot instances: how to create clusters with spot instances and how to use deployments on them.
- Horizontal scaling your deployments: how to scales the number of pods in your deployment.
- Security Scan: how to enable image vulnerability scan.
- Banzai CLI: how to use the Banzai CLI tool.
- Banzai Control Plane Installer: how to install a complete Banzai Control Plane with the CLI tool.
If you want to use our programmatic interfaces, check the API overview.